More and more men are seeking health care treatment within the natural medicine arena as their awareness grows of just how quick and effective natural medicine is for relief of their symptoms and the prevention of recurrence. In the past men have been known for the neglect of their health in general, many living with symptoms that went untreated and subsequently had a negative impact on their quality of life.
Modern day living seems to be having a very real effect on men’s fertility with approximately 25-50% of men presenting with their partners for IVF treatment. Many have compromised sperm quality and poor sperm count.. These fertility issues respond very well with natural medicine treatment.
We also see men with general health conditions such as:
- Stress, anxiety and depression
- Poor quality of sleep and/or snoring
- Addictions to alcohol, coffee and cigarettes
- Mood disorders such as anger and mood swings
- Digestive issues such as heartburn, indigestion, bloating, IBS
- Sinusitis and hayfever
- Headaches, migraines, and musculo-skeletal pains (back pain especially)
- Low libido, erectile dysfunction
- Tiredness and general fatigue
- Fertility issues: low sperm count, poor morphology and motility (see our Fertility and IVF pages).